Is Italian language available in Monzo app?

Hi, I’m still in queue. I’d like to know if Italian language is currently available in Monzo app. Thanks in advance.

No. The app is only available in English.

1 Like

@Thoreau Hey! It’s worth mentioning that if you the app is currently only available to people living in the UK, so if you’re signing up from outside the UK you won’t actually have access to sign up when you reach the top of the queue. I know this isn’t as clear as it should be in the app and we’re working on this!

1 Like

But Naji…some people living and working in UK would have their settings on Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Welsh, etc if such an option was available in the Monzo app.

The question is do Monzo wish to add other language options (which could perhaps come in handy when later rolling out to other countries) and if so what would be the most popular languages and how would it be done internally within the modules making up the app.

1 Like

I understand that Richard, I had noticed that Stefano had marked his location as Italy and didn’t want him to be disappointed after a long wait!

I will get back to you on this question too :+1:

1 Like

No plans to offer other language options in the app for the forseeable, it’s something we’ll focus on once we start expanding to Europe and beyond!

1 Like