[iOS] Transactions CSV export only shows current year

Issue: When exporting transactions to CSV via the app, only those from 2018 are shown

Details to reproduce: Go to summary screen on mobile, click export & bank statements, choose “all time” and CSV format
Device: iPhone SE
App Version: 2.24.0

Screenshots: N/A

When downloading CSV exports of my transactions over time, even when selecting “all time”, it starts at the beginning of 2018. I’ve had my card for several years and would like to see see all transactions rather than just the latest.

I don’t think there’s more I can add to describe the issue but please let me know if you need any more details.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:
Matt

As an additional note, I just scrolled back through the list of transactions on my phone, and the first one is from Sep 2016, so I know there definitely is data reaching that far back. Cheers

1 Like

Is this by any chance when you upgraded to the current account? If I remember correctly, it only shows current account data in CSVs and statements

2 Likes

Possibly so? Bit annoying if so. The data exists in the app, so can’t see why they wouldn’t just merge the two in the exports…