[iOS] text alignment issue with “PIN & card number” button

This probably seems very minor, but it annoys me each time I see it :joy:

I think that the “PIN & card” part of the text should align with “Account” and “Freeze”, rather than being placed higher up which (to me) doesn’t look right.

Image below of how it is on iOS currently. I don’t think it used to be like that (has been for a good while now though), and I believe on Android the text is aligned as I would expect.

Looks like it’s centred so the text that can’t fit gets pushed onto two lines and centred.

That makes no sense I’m sure but I know what I mean :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yep, clearly centre alignment, instead of top alignment.

1 Like

Yeah that’s definitely what’s happening, it’s getting centred due to the 2nd line of text.

I think in this circumstance though it looks better without being centred on Android, keeping a consistent distance between the button and the text on all the buttons, and aligning the first line of text with the other buttons.

It looks OK on Android, FWIW (top-aligned)

2 Likes

Yeah I thought so, remembered seeing some screenshots on here recently from Android and noticed the nice alignment :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes, all aligned here (:android:);

#iOSAndroidParity

3 Likes

That looks so much better :weary: I hope it gets changed on iOS :pray:

1 Like

Personally I’d prefer a single line so it’s more uniform with all the other text.

Too many words for my liking!

1 Like

Haha yes me too :blush: not sure what they could shrink “PIN & card number” down to though.

“Numbers!”

1 Like

Card or maybe Card details

1 Like