If the last keyboard you used in the Monzo app is a 3rd party one, when you get to a screen for entering an amount, there is no way to switch out of the 3rd party keyboard to the standard iOS digit entry keyboard.
The Monzo app should always display the standard iOS number entry keyboard whenever an amount is to be entered.
Details to reproduce:
- Set up a new Faster Payment transfer
- When entering the reference/description, choose a 3rd party keyboad
- Go to the next screen to enter an amount
- You will be stuck in the 3rd party keyboard, with no way to switch to the standard iOS number keyboard (which is what’s normally shown)
- Go into a transaction detail in the main list and tap to add notes/description
- When adding notes, switch to a 3rd party keyboard
- Go back out to the main feed and swipe to a pot
- Withdraw some money from the pot
- When specifying the amount, the keyboard is stuck on the 3rd party one with no way to switch to the standard iOS number keyboard (which is what’s normally shown)
OS: iOS 12.4.1 (though this bug has existed for at least a couple of years)
Device: iPhone SE
App Version: 2.65.0 (#563) [TestFlight] (though this bug has existed for at least a couple of years)