Investors flair here on the forum šŸš€

Youā€™ll still be tagged as an investor on their system for cards etc. If you got a mondo investor card from round 1 then that definitely shows you are in the group.

The problem here was that they matched the investor emails they have with the emails of registered forum users 8-9 months ago. Then hundreds of investors subsequently joined the forum and they are not in any group.

Pretty sure this problem would be solved by getting rid of that group on this community. It divides people and wastes tristanā€™s time manually adding people all the time.

2 Likes

As of around 15 minutes ago, anybody who:

• Posted in this thread.
  • Had matching Community and Monzo account email addresses.
  • Had matching Monzo account and Crowdcube email addresses.

should now have their rocket investor badges.

If you have posted in this thread already and do not have your badge, please DM me both the email you use with Crowdcube and the email address you use to login to Monzo. This will allow me to confirm both the investor badge here and make sure that your Monzo account has the correct investor tags. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi,

I invested in Monzo via Crowdcube in March of this year and I canā€™t see the investor badge on my profile. The email address I used with crowdcube should match my monzo email address.

Regards

Neil

I can see itā€¦ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi can I have the badge added too? I invested of course, March and recent round.

Investor hereā€¦
Ping

Seems Iā€™m missing my badge tooā€¦ :raising_hand_man:t2:

Testing testing, first post

New investor to the forum. Testing

Hi @RichardR , could you check my details please? I invested in lst 2 crowd funding rounds via crowdcube using the same email address as my forum account, but I dont seem to have a badgeā€¦ Iā€™m mainly concerned that I wonā€™t receive in investors cardā€¦ :slight_smile:

cheers

2 time investor, March and most recent using the same email address. As some above I canā€™t see the investor badge on my profile.

In case I need to post to request it vs an automatic update, me too, just finally registered on the forum (I was sure I had but apparently I hadnā€™t!)

Investor checking in here - thanks! Now all seems to be automated when you make the first post :+1:

Your accountā€™s been around for a while so assuming the email addresses matched, Iā€™d guess they tagged you on an earlier trawl through.

Iā€™ll run through and check all of your accounts tomorrow night when Iā€™m working and DM those who I need more information from to match everything up. :+1:

Testing. Just created my account so may need updating

Hi @RichardR,. Did you check the accounts ? As I still do not appear as an investor ā€¦ do you need any additional information from me?

To update, Iā€™ve just run the crowdfunding investor badge process again. :rocket:

3 Likes

First postā€¦ testing :slight_smile: have invested

Investor here, but no badge. Just putting my name down for next time you run the process :slight_smile: