Intuit Mint support

I’d love to get Mint support so I can have Monzo with my other accounts and have accurate financial info in one place! :+1:

UK user here.

Wouldn’t it need to be Mint adding support for Monzo? In the UK aggregators and over-the-top budgeting apps connect to banks rather than the other way around. But I suppose things might be different in the US?

Yea it would

However monzo will also need to support it at the same time

Because things work differently in the US than in the UK?

In the UK, Monzo doesn’t need to provide unique ‘support’ for any specific 3rd party to connect. It just provides a single open banking API for any 3rd party to connect to as long as that 3rd party has appropriate permissions/licence from the regulator.

Another one bites the dust. I kept an eye on Mint hoping it’d develop in the years prior to ‘UK Fintech’. But like most independent aggregators, it seems to have been leapfrogged by Fintech offerings - or - simply not needed by the wider general public anymore. Open/Connected Banking (UK-style) is delivering multiple account access via tech-savvy banks and so has a huge impact on aggregators.

It wasn’t independent. They’re owned by the same company who owns Credit Karma.

They also own other well known brands like Quickbooks and Mailchimp.

1 Like

Yeah, I know. Wrong use of ‘independent’ there.

Being a massive user of (personal) Quicken from 1997 until 2010, I know the Intuit stuff.
Also setup a business in 2005 (in the US) using Quickbooks for accounting - I get that too.

All dinosaur software now tho.

1 Like