Introducing the Monzo Business Card... Again! 💳

Hi @jackcully, cards have arrived. Order screen in-app showed the trading name. We were given a choice of how we wanted our own names to appear, but no choice over the company name so assumed they’d be embossed as displayed. However, they’ve both arrived with the registered company name, truncated at 23 characters, which looks nonsensical and messy. You may need to check which field the card order is picking up the company name from.

Edit: Other than that, nice cards, and at least I won’t be accidentally mixing up business and personal spend :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Super important feedback!

Hope they are able to fix this before too much more grey plastic goes out

2 Likes

Received my card today.

Is the miniscule TM next to the mastercard logo a requirement now?

It honestly looks like a spec of dirt that I keep trying to wipe off.

2 Likes

Hey, do you know when you’ll be offering more business accounts. I’ve been on your list for a while. I’ve just set up a small business as a sole trader so am keen to get a proper business account. I love Monzo so I want to go with you guys. I know that if I get a business account with somebody else now, I prob won’t end up getting a Monzo business account.

When can we expect colour options for Joint accounts, since people have been sending the same distinguishing between cards feedback about those?