Introducing: Monzo Socials šŸ—£

I live in Manchester and Iā€™m all HUH!? :eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Are these even venues??

so dogs and dough is like a pizza and doughnut place thats underground near town hall, 17 below is underneath dogs n dough ans is full of loads of old arcade machines and 2 pool tables, check it out sometime!

2 Likes

If itā€™s at the Frog and Bucket Mackie Mayor is literally next door! I think yā€™all should go :eyes:

@Lewisoc I had no idea those places existedšŸ˜…

Rudyā€™s is the best pizza place in Manchester there 2, original on ancoates and just opened in the great Northern. If youā€™ve never been, try it ! You will not be disappointed!!!

We are!

5 Likes

:hot_coral_heart:

Sounds good, see you in London!

1 Like

This sounds only marginally less awkward than saying "hey! I use Monzo tooā€™ to a stranger at the tube gates (which I almost did again today when the person at the gate next to me used Monzo on Apple Pay to tap in). But as its at a venue where thereā€™s alcohol available Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be fine after the first hourā€¦

5 Likes

Unfortunately Iā€™m unable to find an emoji that conveys my emotion.

However, if free alcohol is a thing, I might buy a ticket to Manchesterā€¦

1 Like

I second this!! The last time Monzo came to Manchester in March(?) they got pizza from Crazy Pedros, which was a solid choice :+1:t3: itā€™s second only to Rudyā€™s! Oh yes and I got to take a full huge pizza home :raised_hands:t3::fire:

1 Like

Walk paste the pub that hosts Pedros everyday, and always tempted to give it a try but some of the pizzas sound too crazy for even me ! ha

They have a pizza that is literally a Big Mac in pizza form and I wax lyrical about it to anyone who will listen :heart_eyes: go during their 1-for-1 offer and get the massive sharing ones. Itā€™s too expensive otherwise

2 Likes

I was in NYC at the time Burger King launched the Pizza Burger - It sounded (and looked amazing).

Tastedā€¦ meh! Not sure it was worth the calories :joy:

I would post a picture of the big mac pizza from Crazy Pā€™s but it doesnā€™t look that great. It tastes really good thankfully! You ought to try when youā€™re in town

2 Likes

photo0jpg

I see what you meanā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So many of you thinking of going to Manchester?

Not for me :slightly_frowning_face: now they have an office in Cardiff I hope they host more events my way. Itā€™s actually quicker for me to travel to London events than Manchester surprisingly.

1 Like

But London Vs Manchester, I know what wins ha ha

1 Like

The option that isnā€™t there which is Cardiff :grin:

1 Like