Introduce yourself 👋

Got to be the realtime notifications and the speed of the app. My main bank account is currently with Santander and their app is atrocious!

Hi I’m Simon, I just invested and am keen to see how the business grows and changes over the next few years.

1 Like

Hi,
I LOVE my Monzo card and think Monzo is definitely going places. I really wanted to take part in the crowdfunding but was too late (ill in bed with flu yesterday) and now am so sad : (. If you have another round of crowdfunding is it possible to put in orders ahead of time or does it have to be in real time?

1 Like

Another random post to say ‘hi’, and get my ‘first post’ out of the way. Also wanted to see if I had a cool ‘investor’ badge.

4 Likes

Welcome! :wave:

It worked :wink:

@cookywook - Not sure I like the double bubble on the profile pics, but I guess if you didn’t do that, 90% of people would be an investor :joy:

2 Likes

I’m only seeing the one, a little rocket icon bottom right?

1 Like

Interesting… I’m seeing the normal “member status” of “1, 2, 3 or 4” and then the investor (rocket) icon overlapping it (if they have one).

1 Like

Hmm, I’m also just seeing the rocket - maybe close and re-open?

1 Like

Hang on, that’s literally just popped up for me now, as I was scrolling the page.

Someone is fiddling.

EDIT: Just watched the number appear top right, then jump to top left :thinking:

2 Likes

Me too - It’s going mad :joy:

1 Like

That’s me! Trying to find the best way to show both your community level and Investor status!

10 Likes

lol I like the number top left rocket bottom right

3 Likes

Both at the bottom?

1 Like

Likewise it’s just happened on mine.

I can see my number on the top left, same for @nickh and @Hatticus, although just a second ago, the number icon was on the top right. Think you’re right, some tweaking going on here!

+1

1 Like

I think that might obscure the profile pic too much.

@cookywook - Can you make them smaller?

1 Like

I’ve set it back to default until I have a good solution for this.

7 Likes

Both at the bottom is the clear answer. Both at the top makes a Mickey Mouse. One top, one bottom in whatever configuration would be an abomination.

2 Likes

Not sure if you want to overwrite the badges for Coral Crew though (which are showing as investors rather than Coral Crew).

2 Likes