Intro to Core Experience šŸŽ‰

Keep 'em coming!

Itā€™s definitely an extension of the app :100: Iā€™m going to take this suggestion away and find out more :eyes:

14 Likes

Hi everyone! :wave: I am a User Researcher in the Core Experience team at Monzo.

I love talking to customers and spend a large part of my role doing so, trying to understand whatā€™s working well and not so well for you so we can focus on the most impactful work.

Very much looking forward to what is to come and thank you for all your feedback!

23 Likes

Thereā€™s more of you than us! Welcome to all!

14 Likes

Core Experience heard about the community awards for the team with the most community engagement, and theyā€™ve come out strong. Welcome all!

8 Likes

Hi @giorgio & welcome :wave:
Hi @nurlan & welcome :wave:
Hi @georgiajohnson & welcome :wave:
Hi @maddy & welcome :wave:
Hi @Heldiney & welcome :wave:
Hi @chloelawrence & welcome :wave:

Hi @edwoollard & welcome back :wave:
Hi @Ben_L & welcome back :wave:
Hi @johnyorke & welcome back :wave:
Hi @bianca & welcome back :wave:

Crikey, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve welcomed or re-welcomed so many posts in a newā€™ish thread ever - great to see so many core (:eyes:) :monzo: peeps jumping in.
Looking forward to the engagement!

(cough, Joint accounts, cough)

29 Likes

Can we switch savings pots providers to new rates with the click of a button please?

Also the biggie, transfer between pots please and thanks

9 Likes

What are those? Do Monzo even do them? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

It does make you wonder nowadaysā€¦

I managed to get one early on (my ā€˜Welcome to your joint accountā€™ transaction/message is dated 29-September-2018) and since then Iā€™ve seen the Personal account rocket forward with features, meaning a huge parity difference. But, as Iā€™ve said before, despite this - I havenā€™t yet found another Joint account to rival the Monzo Joint account.

Ultimately, I want a single Monzo account - a Joint Account - which is the same as a Personal account as far as available features go (and not have to have a Personal account at all)

5 Likes

Great to get all those intros. As a user and investor this is a great idea. Continued development matters.

5 Likes

Wonderful to welcome new Monzo staff to the forum :wave: These posts are really great and spark joy. Iā€™d love to see the Payments tab get the love it needs. Thereā€™s been loads of discussion on what that could look like over the years. Canā€™t wait to see how the core experience develops :tada:

3 Likes

A massive yes from me!

3 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

Did you miss this bit?!

6 Likes

I didnā€™t! Partly because itā€™s already rolled out and working for the USā€¦

Iā€™m just trying to work out where in the UI that screen is. :thinking:

1 Like

I think itā€™s here and you can alter the destination

3 Likes

Do you just have @jackcullyā€™s face cutout saved on your desktop or something? :laughing:

3 Likes

I canā€™t reveal my editing skills!

The tales from @N26throwaway about how you can reveal numbers ā€œhiddenā€ under scribble make me want to do it another way.

2 Likes

I still worry that there might be a Jackjunction coming at some point.

2 Likes

Hi all :wave:

I am Sarah the QA engineer (tester) for Core Experience and a few other squads at Monzo. You might have seen some messages from me before.

Youā€™re in great hands with the team, please share any feedback, the more detail the better, quick wins as well as big bugbears. :bug: :bear:

:v:

20 Likes

Brace yourselves everyone, Iā€™m brewing up a megapost. Iā€™m sorry in advance.

In the meantime, this is old and some comments havenā€™t stood the test of time but thereā€™s still much goodness in it:

7 Likes