IFTTT account specific trigger - joint account

Hey there

I’d like to have IFTTT trigger IF any new transactions ONLY on the joint account, not my personal account.

Do we know if/when Monzo will add ‘Account?’ question to existing triggers, with an option for personal, joint, or both.

Thanks!
Christian

3 Likes

It’s not currently possible and Monzo haven’t announced any planned updates to IFTTT that I’m aware of. In fact the triggers haven’t been added to or updated in a looong time :cry:

2 Likes

i love the look of the ifttt integration but now with joint acc thats where i need it.
so currently as good as useless.

3 Likes

Is there any update on this? I see Monzo is advertising the IFTTT integration on Instagram now. It’s probable that customers are finding out the hard way joint accounts are not supported.

3 Likes

I need Slack notification for the “The Mrs has spent our money on shoes again!!” :joy:

It must be pretty easy to add the “Account?” question in the trigger? I guess low priority for Monzo?

1 Like

You would guess wrong :smiley:

Monzo are working on this* and hopefully it is :soon: Head over to the IFTTT topic to read what they recently announced.

https://community.monzo.com/t/what-monzo-ifttt-feature-do-you-want-in-2020

*this being joint account support and formulas for transactions which should allow you to achieve this.

1 Like