How long does a Transferwise transfer take?

Hi guys!

I wanted to ask, if someone knows, how long a transfer takes? I have a Swiss Bank Account and send it out last Wednesday, wanted to know, if there is a general duration you can count on.

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

In my experience, it is often the next day when transferring to a Euro account.

1 Like

Cool thanks!

Well let’s wait and see, Swiss Banks are slow sometimes :wink:

I tried using it for a transfer outside EU (INR in this case) and it only took 21 seconds!

1 Like

I made a payment to Switzerland through Transferwise a few months ago, and since it was a SEPA (Single Europpean Payments Area) payment, it reached the payee on the following day.

You can find out more here.

2 Likes

With my UK to Ireland, £ to €, transfers it always says next day - but 90% of the time it’s same day.

1 Like

Yeah! Literally the minute I send out the first reply on my thread here, the money arrived. Took longer that expected, because of the weekend.

But thanks for the help!

1 Like

Wow that is fast! Good to know, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve found Transferwise quite quick - it’s been months since I transferred out to them and the only transfer-ins have been 2x reward payments: and they’ve come to my Monzo account within the hour of asking for it.

1 Like

Thanks Richard!

I did what you said and the money transfers, within 45 minutes! So cool to see.

Thanks for the tip :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.