I have had an absolute nightmare trying to set up a Monzo business account.
2. After 3 days application was declined - not given a reason
3. Tried to work out why - We are a service-based software developer in the UK only dealing with UK payments only. Have read the criteria carefully, we tick all the boxes.
4. Applied for Tide as a backup, they pointed out that our SIC code on companies house does not well match what we do
5. Updated our SIC code with companies house
6. Asked Monzo support explicitly if a new application would go through the full review process (as I think it may be this SIC issue that flagged for tide), they said it would be reviewed properly.
7. Spent 10 mins applying again, instantly get declined (despite what I was promised by Monzo)
8. Monzo support not even replying to me now
Anyone else dealt with anything similar? Help, please.