Get notified when we post new Sneak Peeks! šŸ””

Canā€™t wait to read the latest Sneak Peak from Monzo HQ? Well, we canā€™t wait to share them!

Give your refresh button a break and subscribe to the latest updates.

Hereā€™s how:

1. In the Sneak Peek category, click the circle icon in the top right.
  2. Select Watching First Post.

And if youā€™re on your phone, hereā€™s a gif (you have to set it up in your Account page) -

unnamed

And thatā€™s it! Any new topics in this thread will be send to your Inbox, bursting with juicy news :mailbox:

10 Likes

Not available if youā€™re in the 'all categories; level, only at lower levels?

You have to go to the Sneak Peeks category view.

https://community.monzo.com/c/sneak-peek

Thatā€™s right! Added to the steps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Amazing! Iā€™ve been on this forum for almost 2 years and never knew about that option. Thanks. :grin:

Hmmm, apparently not if youā€™re on a mobile. Specifically an iphone or maybe Iā€™ve just gone blindā€¦

No, youā€™re right :slight_smile: hereā€™s how to do it on mobile (this also works on desktop) -

2 Likes

:+1::pray: awesome :clap: thank you very much :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for the .gif! Adding to the steps.

1 Like

Haha who knew. Added. :+1:t2:

This seems like a good place to ask this question: What forum software is this and is there an app? Push notifications are much more preferable than emails for me. Iā€™ve googled to try to find out what forum software this is, but I canā€™t find anything, not even on any page on these forums.

Itā€™s Discourse https://www.discourse.org, thereā€™s an app too but havenā€™t used that before.

1 Like

I like the discourse app a lotā€¦

1 Like

As a bit of a power user, I find the app really useful too. But donā€™t get your hopes up too much, it literally only sends push notifications, the only other ā€˜featureā€™ is an embedded browser view.

Itā€™s the top result in the iOS App Store & there is an Android version too.

2 Likes

Thanks for the responses everyone! I see your point about the web view not being as good an experience as an app for browsing the forums would be, @alexs, but at least Iā€™ll hopefully get push notifications for the forums now :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.