Get notified when we post new Sneak Peeks! 🔔

(Richard Cook) #1

Can’t wait to read the latest Sneak Peak from Monzo HQ? Well, we can’t wait to share them!

Give your refresh button a break and subscribe to the latest updates.

Here’s how:

1. In the Sneak Peek category, click the circle icon in the top right.
  2. Select Watching First Post.

And if you’re on your phone, here’s a gif (you have to set it up in your Account page) -

unnamed

And that’s it! Any new topics in this thread will be send to your Inbox, bursting with juicy news :mailbox:

New Community Structure!
Community Roundup - 26/1/2018
(Richard Cook) #2

(Colin Robinson) #3

Not available if you’re in the 'all categories; level, only at lower levels?

(Tony) #4

You have to go to the Sneak Peeks category view.

(Richard Cook) #5

That’s right! Added to the steps :slightly_smiling_face:

(Jolin) #6

Amazing! I’ve been on this forum for almost 2 years and never knew about that option. Thanks. :grin:

(Simon) #7

Hmmm, apparently not if you’re on a mobile. Specifically an iphone or maybe I’ve just gone blind…

(Alex Sherwood) #8

No, you’re right :slight_smile: here’s how to do it on mobile (this also works on desktop) -

(Simon) #9

:+1::pray: awesome :clap: thank you very much :grin:

(Richard Cook) #10

Thanks for the .gif! Adding to the steps.

(Frank) #11

Haha who knew. Added. :+1:t2:

(Calum James) #12

This seems like a good place to ask this question: What forum software is this and is there an app? Push notifications are much more preferable than emails for me. I’ve googled to try to find out what forum software this is, but I can’t find anything, not even on any page on these forums.

(Thomas Guthrie) #13

It’s Discourse https://www.discourse.org, there’s an app too but haven’t used that before.

(Simon) #14

I like the discourse app a lot…

(Alex Sherwood) #15

As a bit of a power user, I find the app really useful too. But don’t get your hopes up too much, it literally only sends push notifications, the only other ‘feature’ is an embedded browser view.

It’s the top result in the iOS App Store & there is an Android version too.

(Calum James) #16

Thanks for the responses everyone! I see your point about the web view not being as good an experience as an app for browsing the forums would be, @alexs, but at least I’ll hopefully get push notifications for the forums now :blush:

(Richard Cook) #17

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.