Galaxy Note 9

(Simon B) #1

Looks like it’s leaked!

No notch (could be a good or bad thing depending on your pref) - keeps the headphone jack… and undoubtedly a spec powerhouse.

Any Note fans here who might be picking this up?

(Simon B) #2

Apparently this is their new wireless charging pad, which charges both the phone and the new Galaxy Watch at the same time.

I can’t wait ! Love my Note 8 but part of me tempted to wait for Pixel 3!

(Andre Borie) #4

Pixel is better. :wink:

(Simon B) #5

That’s gonna be the Q4 showdown for sure.

Note 9 VS Pixel 3 (XL) VS iPhone X2 (or whatever it ends up being called).

I think Google are gonna have some interesting tricks up their sleeve for the final release of Android P that will launch with the Pixel 3.

Just to have a phone with an OS pretty much designed for it is tempting me away from Note 9!

Agh since when did a phone become a big decision?!

(Jack) #7

That screen :heart_eyes:

I’m liking the dual wireless charging pad, Apple’s has been delayed for agessss…

(Jack) #8

I’m very excited to see what the pixel 3 / 3XL will be like, it may tempt me away from whatever the next iPhone x is :eyes:

I would probably get the Samsung mentioned but I do generally prefer stock android, Maybe I’m just biased from the old Samsung’s which seemed quite bloated with software.

Would you miss your iPhone though? How long you been Apple for ?!

(Jack) #10

I’ve been a loyal iPhone user since the iPhone 4. I recently got given a Pixel 2 from my employer to use for work and it’s a really nice device, it’s tempting for sure!