Finish on the new Current Account Card

I’d just like to say that I’m not a fan of my new shiny current account card. One of the design features I liked about the PAYG card was it’s matt finish. I know it’s really nothing to complain about, it’s just a shame that the design-er-y-ness is reduced with the new card.

Otherwise. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

1 Like

My current account card is matte. I love shiny cards and shiny things tho, as long as the materials are good. Is yours a coral core one?

My current account is a matt finish too, when I compare it to my prepaid card and my OH’s prepaid card they all appear to be slightly different shades of Coral, but they’re all matte.

Shiny here too, bit of a shame, maybe just the ‘Investor’ batches?

At the time @IanBradhury posted the investor card was not launched. There are a couple different card manufacturers for the CA now though so maybe it is one of them, and that is the same provider that makes the investor card?

That’s true, he did. I’m assuming that’s what it must be then - unfortunately the glossy/shiny card is nowhere near as nice as my old matt ones, but oh well. Hopefully they become more standardised going forward.

My CA isn’t as nice as my pre-pay card. It’s not even got the snazzy coral core :frowning: Looks like I was unlucky in the draw.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.