Few suggestions

Love Mondo :mondo:, it’s now my preferred way of paying generally due to the instant reporting and visibility of my spend.

Couple of thoughts from my use:
Super Simple Web Account page
It’d be a huge help where you could log in to an accounts page on Mondo to make a couple of simple actions such as freeze your card or to be able to make a top up. I can’t use my Mondo card at the moment as my iPhone is broken and I can’t get into the app to make a top up. Also if you loose your phone and wallet this could be helpful to freeze your card.

Virtual Card & Account Set-up
Trialled a foreign-exchange card recently and during the sign up process I was able to choose my own PIN - which is a brilliant feature.
Another handy aspect was that the app shows you immediately a “virtual” copy of your card, with your card no, CVV & expiry date - so could use it immediately on websites etc whilst awaiting the physical card. Might be a handy feature to consider for those who sign-up remotely and you send their card to them or when awaiting a replacement card.

Cash Machine Narrative
Whilst using the card and withdrawing cash at a cash machine it currently states incorrectly “retailer” within the app, secondly it groups ATM withdrawals together - and gave me a fright when it incorrectly stated I’d used an ATM before (I had used an ATM before, but not that one!); only by drilling further into the data it correctly identified the 2 different ATMs.

Linked / Joint Account
Would love to see an option for a joint account where myself and my partner could have separate cards but linked to an account to pay for our household bills - the app showing which card was used for the transaction.
For example when buying a groceries for home, you’d purchase these on your personal Mondo card. You’d then click on the transaction and it gives you the option to re-charge it to the shared joint account; all of the transaction meta data is transferred to the joint account, with an identifier of the person making the charge and credits your personal account with the funds.

Security
Love the ease of use of the app however would be good to be able to have an option to require a PIN or TouchID to open the app.

1 Like

Just read the Mondo TOS - brilliant that you’ve used Wordpress TOS (why re-invent the wheel) however think it needs some further editing as it’s very American, for example:

Clause 18:

Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California.

There’s random links to the New Yorker.

Finally, for the pedantic in me, can the language be changed in the FAQ?
It’s very American English; Clivilized, Criticize, Valdalize instantly jumped out at me at a glance and sure more will appear if read properly.

We should point out that these are the (default) TOS for the community forum - not the Mondo service. You can see Mondo terms at getmondo.co.uk/terms

1 Like

totally agree on the security

this can be at opening stage or top up stage

You can enable Touch ID to unlock the app now in the Settings screen. Just go to Card then press the Person icon in the top right hand corner