Yup, you’ll need to receive and activate your card before you can use Apple Pay :+1:

Does your partner have “Payments with friends” enabled? That might be the cause :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry about this, everyone—my fault! :see_no_evil:

To reduce the chance of anyone seeing a “broken” joint account signup experience, we were holding off on enabling the feature for testers until we’d sent out TestFlight invites.

We’ve now enabled the feature for everyone we’ve invited, so you should now be able to find the “Create joint account” button by clicking on your name on the Account tab :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Oh that’s a shame, will have to wait for the cards before properly testing.

They usually come pretty quick :smile:.

2 Likes

You know what… most likely not, thanks for that speedy response I’ll check with them, will post if still an issue.

I had this issue and it was due to the contact having an old mobile number in Monzo but me having their new number in my contacts.

2 Likes

No joint pots yet, sorry! :honey_pot:

On the Terms & Conditions page I got an Error 502, Bad gateway with an option to retry for a live version @tjvr. It exposed the page URL

EDIT: Working now!

Can it pretty please be a fast follow? Like, tomorrow? :blush:

This would make a huge difference in how we access budgeted amounts.

2 Likes

Have any Android users who signed up for testing heard anything yet today, or received an update? I’m a little bit too eager. :exploding_head:

I haven’t heard anything yet either.

However, Monzo haven’t cleared up whether or not both users need to be on the same OS or not.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if partial CASS switch is available for JAs (want to keep my old Nationwide JA open for the benefits).

I believe they have been tested internally but not for customers yet.

Does anyone have any screenshots of what those accounts look like in the app?

2 Likes

Before I try it, what effect would requesting a partial CASS from Monzo to my Monzo joint account have. I’d like to move some DD’s over.

I would like to move these over. But there should be a transfer option created rather than a CASS process. It’s how other banks do it and the transfer is instant.

1 Like

I posted this on Twitter, but I feel it would be better here

@MakingMonzo Amazing news on the Joint Account, just signed up. With regards to Pots is this the same as the £200 allowance and its limited by person. My Pot limit is 10, if I have a Joint Account Shared Pot, does that mean I only have 9 for myself? (not 10 for me, and 10 for joint)

1 Like

According the the response above there will be no joint pots until a future date :+1:t2:

3 Likes

@tjvr do or can joint accounts have overdrafts from creation? It was not mentioned in the apply flow but was covered off in the terms.