Feature Request: Create a scheduled payment Monzo to Monzo Joint Account without having to setup a new Payee

I’m trying to setup a scheduled payment to my Monzo joint account. Although I would have to setup the joint account as a fresh recipient to be able to do this. So it would be great to have the ability to setup a scheduled payment into Joint Account right from the Move Money menu rather than having to setup a new scheduled payment.

Anyone else could use this feature?

1 Like

You already can.

Screenshot_20190316-193355

Just change the payment date from today.

3 Likes

Thanks but this means you’d have to setup your joint account as a new payee no?

Would be much easier if you could just schedule payment into joint account without having to do the setup manually.

Nope, you can enter the account number and sort code of any account on the page before @anon99402360’s screenshot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t see how to schedule a payment to another Monzo account without having to manually enter sort code & account number. Single immediate payment, quick.
Rather than “Send”, can we have “Now” and “Later”?

Monzo-to-Monzo scheduled payments aren’t available yet.

Hopefully, when the feature is built, they’ll include all the current functionality of standing orders.

The only way to do it is to type the details in then schedule it that way.

I’ve never noticed this before today!

I’ve actually updated the feature request to clarify what I really meant. It was more about moving money between Monzo accounts rather than when the scheduled payment takes place.

You can vote for recurring Monzo-to-Monzo payments here: