Fancy winning £222 towards your savings goals?

Hello and Happy New Year Community :tada: 17 days in is absolutely an appropriate time to still say that, right?

We hope everyone’s had a fun and safe festive season with some positive things to look forward to in the upcoming year. We’re definitely excited to share some new things we have planned for the year soon…

With the prospect of a new year we thought it’d be a great time to talk about saving for what 2022 has in store for us all :blush:

We’re running a competition on Instagram and Twitter, and thought you you’d want to be in with a chance to win some money to put towards your 2022 goals :moneybag:

We could top up your savings Pot with an extra £222 if you’re one of our lucky winners.

Here’s what you need to know to be in with a chance of winning.

The basics:

Create a Pot :potted_plant:
Set a goal in £ :money_with_wings:
Take a screenshot of your Pot :camera_flash:
Share it on your Instagram feed or on Twitter tagging us and using #MonzoTopUpMyPot :speech_balloon:

Even if you don’t fancy entering, we’d still love to see what you’re saving for :blush: Are we saving up for NFTs? A new home? More masks?

5 Likes

Over on Twitter this morning.

1 Like

Millennial priorities, as far as I can see, in the right order too.

1 Like

NFT which is also a mask? :thinking:

1 Like

A mask with a photo of a house on it, in nft form

3 Likes

You’re going to need more than £222 for an NFT

It can be the seed money that will get you closer to that sweet token…

2 Likes

NFTs are the biggest scam going right now. (Right-click, save as)

2 Likes

Yeah 100%

1 Like

I don’t have Instagram or Twitter. It’s a shame we can’t enter through here :cry:

2 Likes

Sorry @Ordog :broken_heart:

I wouldn’t want to try and convince you to create an account on either platform to enter.

What would you have used the £222 towards?

2 Likes

:broken_heart: I already have enough distractions without adding Twitter and Instagram to the list haha.

We’re working on sorting out our outdoor space ready for summer but if I was to be selfish with it, I’d use it to make my office more comfortable since I permanently work from home now.

So one of those :grin:

2 Likes

222 is what your NFTs will be worth in ten years time.

In pence.

3 Likes

I’d rather a Monzo Hot Chip Plushie! :eyes:

3 Likes

So you’d rather not have £222 and have a plushie instead? :thinking:

So we could charge £222 for a plushie…

2 Likes

You could charge it, I won’t pay for it, but I’ll take a plushie instead of £222.

2 Likes

:exploding_head:

@AlanDoe Please can I have a plushie to sell to @michaelw90 :smiley:

2 Likes

No no. I’m not buying a plushie! :man_facepalming:

You technically are if you’re turning down £222 to get one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: