Dragon Crew Launch

Anyone else watching it live, they’ve been given the go on weather, just 39 mins to go now :ok_hand:

Fueling up starts in next few minutes

1 Like

If it’s spaceX you can guarantee i’m watching it! big fan of Tesla and SpaceX, the boring company don’t tend to do much, lol

2 Likes

I thought it was a bit later as I was gonna nip out to supermarket but seen the countdown so food has to wait now.

Got it on TV cant wait for blast off

We’re having a big synchronised viewing party! Big fan of the Space X launches. We waited for the go on weather though, because we spent 2 hours watching last time only for it to be aborted. Hopefully it all goes well today.

1 Like

Yeah I caught it just as they got the go for launch, I did the same Wednesday spent ages watching 🤦

Listening to the escape system was interesting as to how it all works

1 Like

You can play with the simulator while you wait

2 Likes

Am also watching (and was earlier in the week too). Wanna see the space men :rocket:

1 Like

I crashed it at the last minute :rofl:

2 Likes

So stoked for this … this is history in the making. :sunglasses:

1 Like

3 minutes from launch! This is getting exciting

Everything’s going to plan do far, hopefully that 1st stage will land on the ship fine an all

Whooo orbit achieved, now the phasing burns to get it on a transfer to the ISS!

1 Like

I managed to see it go over at about 22:15 from South East London :rocket: Quite low to the horizon in the south west and definitely didn’t look like a usual satellite going over.

I’ve now seen the past two SpaceX launches go over so rather chuffed :nerd_face:

2 Likes

A bit conflicting for me this. On the one hand Elon Musk is such a deeply unpleasant personality/negative influence on the world that I instinctively don’t want to support any company he’s attached to. On the other hand SPACE IS COOL! Plus it’s almost a given that the $$$ being spent on these rockets will lead to tech that benefits all of us.

(But my overall feeling is mainly just space is cool.)

1 Like

In 9 minutes the next crewed mission goes up, just watching it live now

2 Likes

Wow

Es7VmxuXEAASF3t

2 Likes

Can’t work out if the one on the right is tiny or just really far away

4 Likes

When is the launch? is it happening today? or is it delayed again?

Monday earliest for SN9, providing they get licensed by the FAA.

TBC for SN10 which has just been moved to the launchpad.

Would be amazing to see them both fly at the same time but not a chance that’ll happen :sob:

1 Like

Thank you, I thought it was supposed to launch today