Custom Pot - images to use

I would, but all it is was;

Took a screenshot on the app / cropped it / edit in Snapseed (curves to switch up the colours) and done.

I’d say without designing a new one, the existing ones above are most applicable to a bills pot;

[Custom Pot - images to use]

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: love these!

5 Likes

Here’s my meagre effort – a ‘tax’ custom pot image for us poor UK/HMRC users!!

7 Likes

I use this one for my tax pot:

hero_a7e05b20-093b-436f-93cd-0f705bf39816

12 Likes

Our current Bills pot image;

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Grab a pots-image-friendly copy here (credit; Aorta, via wired.co.uk)

8 Likes

Just created an image for a new Pot of mine :grin:

(Saving up for some, hopefully, awesome new merch which should land on lttstore.com later this year :crossed_fingers:)

Thought I’d share it in case there were any other LTT fans lurking :hot_coral_heart:

5 Likes

LTTStore.com :rofl: :star_struck: No one can segway like Linus! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Has anyone made any pot images with the new holographic card colours yet? :eyes:

3 Likes

I made this one for my Plus payments…

1 Like

I like that!

1 Like

Hey, my friend recommended that I join this lovely community to share with you guys some of the bill pot images I made for Monzo Plus in case anyone else wanted to use them.

I have linked a google photos album containing some other ones that I have made if anyone is interested in this kind of style, I’ll continue to update as & when I have needs/ ideas for new pots.

(Please bare with me regarding replying as my account still has that of a newborn status lol) :smile:

5 Likes

4 Likes

& here’s some holiday vibes

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum Aliya. I’m sure these will go down a treat, they look great.

2 Likes

They’re brilliant!

1 Like

Thanks for your images! :ok_hand: :wave:
Do you have any plans to match new Plus colors? Thanks!

2 Likes

Although I personally don’t have a use for them, I especially like the Underground/Oyster ones!

I’m going to be making a few of the more popular ones, because I don’t think I have the time to do all 125 images :sweat_smile:

Let me know which ones you use most often and I’ll make sure I get those ones made :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve just had a crack at matching the Gradient in the Greeny Plus background - what do you think?

(there’s a bit of a compression going on with the uplaoded jpg mind)

Here’s the file if any one wants it:

6 Likes