Custom Pot - images to use

Oh that looks great - going to nab that for my own :grimacing: :joy:

1 Like

The holidays ones are awesome - thank you for creating and sharing!

2 Likes

I use these ones but I might try and edit them for a Plus feel.

3 Likes

That would be so amazing! Have you got a way to see which ones people have downloaded? Or alternatively share the source icons if anyone else can take this on?

I use these ones + holiday ones the most so if you could update them with the plus background that would be great :heart:

1 Like

I’ve not got any data, the drive folder doesn’t show me that unfortunately! So I’m just doing which ones people ask for :slight_smile:

I’m playing around with a few options, but I’m not sure what to go with! The card within the app has a little rainbow monzo in the top right, so would everyone prefer the icon to be the same or just white?

I’ve tried to recreate the background the best I can for the best quality, it’s not exact, but it’s pretty damn close :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I really dig that rainbow effect in the first image. Fits more consistently with the look and feel of plus I think.

2 Likes

Ooooh, I like the rainbow one!

1 Like

I like the clean white but go with the majority! I’d just make the icon with the rainbow a little bigger / same size as the white one :slight_smile:

If you need to choose which ones to do I think the holiday/food/drink ones got to be amongst the most popular ones!

They look the same size to me. Perhaps the rainbow effect is playing tricks on your eyes!

1 Like

aahah maybe, the rainbow icon honestly looks smaller to me! Do I need a :eyeglasses: pot?

1 Like

I think you’re right, the rainbow is slightly smaller! I’ve remade it to make sure it’s the same :heart:

2 Likes

5 Likes

oooh can you also do the birthday/gift/Xmas/repair ones? (sorry I know I requested a mega long list, I honestly adore your images and I use a TON of pots) :pray:

2 Likes

If only Marcus did pots!

That’s where my savings go, along with a spreadsheet.

1 Like

They are amazing!!!

1 Like

Could I request you produce a football :soccer: one Please in any of the colours. I currently have 8 pots each with a different colour you have created but I’m just missing a football one haha :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3: As my acccount card will be the new holographic I’m happy for it to be any of the other backgrounds and I’ll juggle them around if needs be

3 Likes

Thanks for reply! :handshake:

Thank you!

2 Likes

Ok, so I’ve got 40 of the most popular done and added to the drive - if there’s any others you use that aren’t there, drop me a message and I’ll get them added! :slight_smile:

Also, I created the background myself because I couldn’t get the quality I wanted by editing the version in the app, so if the colours are off, please let me know :sweat_smile:!

Link: Monzo Pots Images

Preview:

19 Likes

Football has been added in all colours :slight_smile:

3 Likes