COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

3 Likes

Sadly :sweat_smile:, this joke does not apply to me as my ex is my good friend, still :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Last time you could book a few days earlier than the officially announced date if you used your nhs number but not if you tried to book using name and date of birth.

1 Like

Still waiting for the systems update to allow bookings… the queue keeps growing ever larger… not great as you have to keep sitting through the whole queue every time you get to the end and fail

Finally managed to get through, appointment booked for next week. Some light at the end of this dark tunnel

4 Likes

:clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

7 Likes

Just back from AZ jab #2 :syringe: - no symptoms again, so far :+1:

3 Likes

Well done :blush:

My 2nd :syringe: in August :grin:

1 Like

UK government have fucked it again, lads.

ETA: British Medical Journal article:

1 Like

Probably because we’re only on 1000 hospitalisations a week and 60 deaths, even with the uptick in cases… and that side seems fairly flat/decreasing due to vaccination (and the uptick seems dramatic esp. when you draw it cumulative like that, but it’s similar to the number of cases we had in march and a fraction of the numbers for january).

The mitigation has always been about NHS capacity… hence the ‘flattening the curve’ stuff that was around in the early days.

Nothing is really hidden… it’s all on https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

1 Like

Back to business as usual, after the slight respite of the vaccine rollout.

1 Like