Couple of questions/ideas

(Stuart Cameron) #1
  • Is it your intention to print names on the cards? At the moment this isn’t an issue but I already have a matching business card with my girlfriend and its confusing enough.

• The issue with TFL delaying the transactions is it possible to back date these to the correct dates to appear correctly on the day used?

• I think I read somewhere that Mondo will notify you if you don’t tap out at a station… Is that true or have I just made it up?

• An idea of being able to report declined transactions in the app? (I’ve only had one so far which was with the Stansted Express).

(tom) #2

Probably yes, eventually. Having “anonymous” cards lets us post them out a lot faster (ie overnight). If we personalised them with names, you’re looking at more like 3-5 days.

Yes, we’re working on that in the next few weeks.

I started building that as a hackathon project, but it’s not yet made it into the product app. I’d like to have it working in the next 3 months (I forget to tap out so often!)

You can report them here

TfL info improvements with check in/out locations and times

A hotel in NY just refused to take my Mondo card (in person) because it didn’t have a name on it. Seems like it counts for something even if it’s just to look like a ‘normal’ card.

What are we working on? The Monzo Weekly Diary