Community Caretaker 👋

I think it’s now a mixture of the two. Someone posted screenshots that it hadn’t been changed everywhere :thinking:

That’s usual for trains I suppose

You expect a train and end up on having to go by road

Rail replacement bus icon

4 Likes

Just checked mine and it’s now a train even though I haven’t been on one for over a decade. Rural train stations aren’t a thing round here :-1:

1 Like

Some of us don’t drive anymore. If you are changing this icon again please select one that will be appropriate for different forms of transport, and not just for those used by the more vocal posters

1 Like

What about an taxi? :wink:

I do agree with this though and that’s the whole point I mentioned it. The reason it changed is because 1 person on Twitter said a car icon doesn’t promote environmentally friendly travel and was outraged by it :man_shrugging: so they had a mini poll on Twitter.

Seems like they forgot to account for electric cars, car sharing schemes, taxis / ubers and everything else that car icon could and did represent. Now we’re stuck with a train :confused:

1 Like

Needs to be a person walking ur legs transport you also and covers everything :joy:

3 Likes

Although I agree with you, trains do seem to be synonymous for representing transport in icons across a lot of other services, so I can see why more people probably wanted the train.

2 Likes

Hang on! I hardly ever use trains. Why can’t we have a bus? Or a private jet.

1 Like

Should have been this

:rocket:

Anyway I hope the person who thought it was a good idea to ask Twitter what it thinks got a good talking to, it’s almost on par with asking YouTube commenters.

4 Likes

I mentioned before that I want a hot air balloon. I’ve been on one of those more times than a train :laughing:

3 Likes

Kudos. I certainly don’t envy you your commute!

“Where are you working today?”

“I’ll let you know in an hour or so.”

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted a blimp for this. So overnight I can travel to places, wake up and climb down a ladder without worrying about parking.

3 Likes

i think it might be an Android vs iOS thing, my old Android phone displays aTrain, iPhone a car

1 Like

Oh great. Another thing for the list then :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

@AlanDoe whered ya go :thinking:

1 Like

I promise I haven’t run away gang :pray:

I’ve been fighting a pretty nasty chest infection/flu for the past week and I’m back on form today to provide all the wonderful CC duties :+1:

7 Likes

That’s called coronvirus :upside_down_face:. Did you get checked for it?

Glad you’re back on your feet.

3 Likes

Thankfully not the Coronavirus but definitely was getting a bit stressed. :ok_hand:

Back on my feet…to then sit down with laptop to get to the life of a Monzonaut :rocket:

6 Likes

How’s the community caretaking going? What you been up to?

3 Likes

I don’t think this is working as expected. Maybe Alan is off sick again?