Coinbase withdrawal question

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before but I am trying to make a withdrawal from Coinbase to my Monzo card but it says unable to

That would be understandable IF I wasn’t constantly able to deposit from the exact same card. How can it let me deposit but not withdraw, what’s the logic?

Has anyone else had this issue/got a way around it?

Thanks

Is Coinbase saying you can’t withdraw? Then you need to speak to them – you might not be fulfilling some condition of theirs.

If Monzo were blocking it you could probably make the withdrawal but it would bounce back

When I go to the withdrawal it just says “unable to cash out” bit has no problem depositing from it. So can’t be a set up error

I saw people had issues with Binance but not Coinbase so not sure if it’s new or I am doing something wrong

Speak to Coinbase in the first instance

Never mind - should have been more patient! Had to be to the bank account than the card! Stupid me

Hey,

I’m having the exact same problem as you. I’ve tried to link my Monzo to coinbase in order to cash out and withdraw but my payment method simply doesn’t appear when trying to do so. Yet I can still deposit and buy with Monzo.

What did you do to resolve the problem?