Clarks not Cadburys

I used my card in Clarks outlet this morning. Spend appeared quickly, and location was correct, but logo was for Cadbury’s Outlet!

Hit ‘Something Wrong’ to report it, but wasn’t really sure what to do next! I could enter the location manually, or look up the retailer in a list, but neither was really what I was trying to do…

For the crowd sourcing merchant details thing, a small box to describe what’s wrong would be dead helpful…

[or perhaps I missed an option or some obvious thing].

2 Likes

The next version of the app has an incorrect logo button too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tristan,

I hate to moan but my only criticism of M---- is how long it is taking to add the correct logo from the moment I send a Twitter link to enable your systems to pick it up.

Realise that it’s probably not high on the priority list to do this but it’s frustrating just the same to see such a long delay.

Alan

Yep, sorry about that :frowning: We’re running a bit behind. Just checking on when we’ll catch up!

1 Like

Yep, sorry :frowning: @Ede has been rebuilding the tools we use and there’ve been a few issues doing it at the same time as we move to new infrastructure. But I’m reliably informed this will be fixed today so we can power through them. Sorry about this, I know it’s very annoying!

1 Like

I’d love to be able to add in my own logo/icon/pic for a Merchant, especially where it doesn’t have one.

:mondo:onzo crowdsources their merchant info so rather than everyone adding the merchant’s details for themselves, :mondo: does the update & all user’s benefit :slight_smile: