✅ Cheque Imaging 📱

I don’t even have Monzo and I just got excited :joy:

4 Likes

Cheque imaging is available in labs on the latest iOS TestFlight!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Is what I expect to see every time there is a badge on this topic :sob:

9 Likes

shakes fist in the air :wink:

3 Likes

On Monzo? Is it 1 April?

You need to click the wee arrow below that text to see the hidden spoiler… :wink:

5 Likes

Are we joking???

Of course!

1 Like

I’d really love cheque imagining

stop using cheques you idiot

Is what you actually see every time there is badge on this topic :joy:

2 Likes

is what happened here.

5 Likes

I hate iOS autocorrect! It’s so useless…

1 Like

Hey everyone :wave:

We know it’s been a while since we’ve shared an update on this and it’s still something we appreciate you all have an active interest in.

We don’t currently have any news on this developing any further to share right now but we do intend to keep this Topic up to date when there’s any change to that.

23 Likes

Thanks for the update @AlanDoe, it’s much appreciated to have official word from Monzo on the topic!

3 Likes

Barclays Bank in the UK offer this. The system can be touchy but it does work and you can keep the check yourself or throw it away once the money is credited into your account.
Not sure about other banks though.

Lol. That post you replied to is 6 years old. By now loads and loads of UK banks offer cheque imaging.

8 Likes

Cheque imaging would be a grand thing to have. Was flipping’ useful when I had a few PPI claims come back successful and the banks sent their cheques. Used Starling to process the smaller value items which I transferred to Monzo. Didn’t want to use Monzo’s postal service, so deposited the bigger items into another current account of mine and transferred accordingly. It’d be nice to reduce the number of bank accounts required to cover all the facilities. :wink:

1 Like

This is exactly why Monzo doesn’t need to provide cheque imaging.

4 Likes

Fingers crossed ……… coming soon :rofl:

Yes, but I don’t want to keep all these other current accounts open just for specific features. I’d rather consolidate or move.

2 Likes

What you (we) want and what Monzo are providing are at odds :sweat_smile:

Of course, and it’s not a democracy - I understand that - but it just would be nice. I’d love my work to switch to using all Macs rather than Windows, and I’d like to be taller and thinner, but both those things just ain’t going to happen (soonish, anyway) :\ :wink: