Change of address for shareholder

Hi all,

Hopefully this’ll be a quick one.

As a former staff member, I’ve got my greasy mitts on some Monzo shares that I exercised after leaving the company.

I’ve just found the share certificate but it has a previous address on it. Is there anything that I need to do with regards to changing the address from a legal perspective or isn’t it a big deal?

Wouldn’t this be better asked in an email to the HR or Finance dept?