Card rejected at seetickets.com [Prepaid Beta]

Tried to buy tickets from: nass.seetickets.com
Totally rejected the card with the error ‘Retailer rejected the card’

Hello!

Unfortunately Seetickets are currently identifying Mondo cards as credit cards rather than debit cards, which means they don’t accept them on some orders which require payment via debit card. :sob: I noticed this last week trying to pay for my Glastonbury ticket! :circus_tent::performing_arts:

We’ve made them aware of this, and hopefully they’ll have it fixed fairly soon. :credit_card::dash: In the meantime, if you contact seetickets support (via either email or chat) they should be able to alter your order to allow you to use your card. Not ideal, but hopefully fixed soon!:dancer:

2 Likes

Just a quick update that this still seems to be an issue. Just tried booking tickets and had the same error :frowning:

1 Like

had this also today, didn’t appear in monzo feed it just declined on the see tickets website. However I did successfully pay afterwards actually using a MasterCard credit card :slightly_frowning_face: [quote=“matt, post:2, topic:2093”]
Unfortunately Seetickets are currently identifying Mondo cards as credit cards rather than debit cards, which means they don’t accept them on some orders which require payment via debit card. :sob: I noticed this last week trying to pay for my Glastonbury ticket! :circus_tent::performing_arts:
[/quote]