Can I connect a Chase bank account to Monzo Plus/Premium?

I know that Chase is not listed in the accounts here. But just in case the documentation hadn’t been updated I wanted to ask if one can connect a Chase bank account to Monzo Plus/Premium? I couldn’t find any existing questions/answers to this so thought it could help anyone in the future with the same question. Thanks!

1 Like

Chase does not have an api yet for anyone to integrate so until that’s done there is not much monzo can do.

2 Likes

doesn’t*

2 Likes

Darn phone typing.

2 Likes

It seems like chase does have an open banking API now: Information for Third Party Providers (TPPs) | Chase UK

Any chance we can get it added to Monzo so I can see my chase accounts?

1 Like

I’ve been able to add my Chase bank to the finance tracking app called ‘Emma’.
So far that’s the only app I’ve seen that you can manage a monzo and Chase bank together.

But means that the Chase API does work and should only be a process or working it in and time for Monzo to add.

This is a decision maker for me and choosing Monzo Plus currently.
I wish there was a way in app to see what banks I could connect using Monzo Plus, before paying for Monzo Plus and the faff of new cards etc.

There is.

Can see via in-app compare accounts page:
Upgrade > compare > other accounts in monzo

Can also see via in-app or online help article:
Which bank accounts can I connect to Monzo?

However I do agree these aren’t ideal locations. I think Monzo should really add to the main marketing/product page for Plus, particularly the online one.