Bill Pot - left to pay 💰

:point_up: :point_right: on :android: they are both chronological and alphabetical in a Bills pot. First, the Scheduled payments & standing orders are shown in chronological order, then - without any visual break - Direct debits are shown in alphabetical order.

Both the Scheduled payments upcoming transaction list and the Bills Pot upcoming transaction list need work :rage: They’re messy.

Only just noticed that. The reason I hadn’t noticed the split between SOs and DDs is because I have a DD that comes out once a year and it coincidentally does create a break.

Agree that it needs to be consistent.

1 Like

So it doesn’t look like this on Android?

This was something I really liked about Monzo when I moved everything over, it’s very easy to see your bills.

Mine are in date order, but then I have two at the bottom that Monzo just hasn’t realised are monthly and loses its mind over for some reason

1 Like

nope! On Android they are alphabetical order for DD from pot

No, it doesn’t look like that on Android unfortunately. A Bills pot transaction list example is shown below. The red line in the image doesn’t exist (only there for indication) - it represents where the top section (in chronological order) ends and the lower section (in alphabetical order) begins. A very mixed up list

1 Like

Wow this doesn’t look right. I have added this issue to our list of “future improvements for Bills Pots”, but no guarantees on the timeline :grimacing:

3 Likes

I don’t think the issue is generated from the Bills pot transaction list - the main issue is the Payments/Scheduled transaction list. The top section (‘Scheduled payments & standing orders’) is listed correctly in chronological order, but the lower section (‘Subscriptions & Direct Debits’) is listed in Alphabetical order.

I’m of the opinion that it’s the alphabetical ordering of subscriptions & D/D’s transactions in Payments/Scheduled which is the root of the listing display mess on Android (which is then carried through to the Bills pot transaction list)

Anyone else finding left to pay has been removed completely on Android?

Have you turned it off in labs?

Nope

I’ve also lost the transaction description
 These are all dds paid automatically from the pot

That’s how it’s always been. It’s transferring the money to your account to pay the bill. Technically they aren’t paid from pot.

Have you doubled checked labs?

Still showing on iOS

It’s still there for me on Android too.

I don’t know why I edited part of it out by the way. Force of habit :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You are on the manage tab, the op is on the feed tab

1 Like

Has it ever been on the feed tab? :thinking:

Or has it moved to the manage tab when the new tabs thing was released?

Nah, always on the manage tab

Well not always. There didn’t used to be a manage tab

2 Likes

ahh my bad, ignore me :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s a bug which appeared a few versions ago.
Left-to-pay is shown on the ‘Manage’ tab, well, it is supposed to be:

I still have to scroll up-then-down to see the Left-to-pay entry in the feed, in my Joint Account Bills pot.

1 Like