BIC and IBAN

Hi, i am owed a payment and they are asking for BIC and IBAN. I can find the BIC on my profile.

What is the IBAN?
TIA

Monzo don’t accept them at the moment will have to use TransferWise or another bank account

This is well worth a read before trying to receive international payments to your Monzo account:

2 Likes

I dont have a transferwise, it it simple the case of setting up an account and transferring funds to them before transferring to Monzo

Yep :+1:

Final one promise :grin:

Is it as equally as good transferring to transferwise as it is Santander or do they offer better rate or no charges etc

I didn’t think Transferwise had IBANs for incoming transfers? Or at least my borderless account doesn’t and specifically says they don’t have this facility yet.

Ive signed up and activated the EUR account, just waiting on verification, is this correct I set up EUR then transfer to GBP

Thanks, im just happy to get it, paid about ÂŁ60 for Ryanair flights, was delayed by around 5 minutes longer than the compensation standard and got paid ÂŁ400 haha :muscle:

1 Like

Been verified and in app, where do i find the codes?

For future reference, you can link your new TransferWise account with your Monzo account to send money abroad :+1:

Found the codes, thanks everyone

Just one final thing, I would highly recommend FlightRight if your flight is delayed, no win no fee and they got me money for something i really wasnt expecting to get, they do all the leg work

How do i do that

Your travel insurance does this!

Under the Payments Tab, then ‘Bank Transfer’ then slide across to ‘International’

They rejected any compensation wih insurance tried again with flight right and got paid

Hiya, any plans for this? I like the convenience of having my foreign payments going into just one account with notifications so I don’t need to spend time each month checking I’ve had royalty payments.

What is the Natwest Iban for Monzo?

Did you want the NatWest IBAN or the Monzo IBAN?

Transferring from NatWest to monzo doesn’t need an IBAN as it’s not an international payment

International, Citibank to Natwest to Monzo.
Company does not use transferwise.