I have sent it, not sure anyone seen ut

I can assure you that it’s on my list in that case, but only once :smile:

1 Like

We wouldn’t mind receiving it twice

4 Likes

Sorry How can I find the ARN number? thanks

Ask the betting company for it :+1:

1 Like

I provided my ARN numbers on Monday and it hasn’t made any difference. Still waiting for three payments. Couldn’t go to work today as I had no money for train fare :frowning:

I just asked the betting company for the ARN…but they said that the are re-processing the payments and I should have access to the money in the next 24 hours…

Let’s hope it’s true this time

WorldPay have been fingered as the casuse of the issue, although they are denying all responsibility and telling everyone to contact their bookmakers.

BetWay, who i was waiting for my funds from (its my tweet @moztravels) :slight_smile: have finally processed my payment and im waiting for it to land been told 1-2 days to land…

To be fair Monzo and Starling have been very transparent unlike the bookmakers Mssrs Worldpay, Betway, BetFair and Skybet who have taken upto 12 days to fix the issue. I thin they have all lost a lot of customers this week.

2 Likes

See with me it has been different the only completly transparent ones have been betfair, although no one has yet told me who is responsible they tell me monzo and mastercard monzo tells me them.

Unfortunately, we still need to get the payment processors to send us over all the files that got dropped. :disappointed:

What an ARN lets us do is verify this! If we have a big list of ARNs, we can check them all against the files we’ve got, and when my list of missing ARNs is empty, I’ll know I’ll have gotten all of them.

Out of curiosity, which betting company was this, and when?

WorldPay has actually been invaluable in resolving this, and sites that use them should’ve been the very first to be credited, back on Friday morning!

The fault was ultimately inside the card network, and I don’t think it’s quite fair to play the blame game when everyone is working really hard to get it all sorted. :pray:

5 Likes

MasterCard and other banks and the merchants i have spoken too have all pointed the finger at WorldPay.

To be fair the merchants are dragging their feet, when first reported and WorldPay have been pushing everyone back to the bookies or the banks.

Monzo, Starling etc have tried to help, but you got the stock answer nothing we can do contact the merchant.

All in all a very bad show all round, and could and should have been avoided

Betfair I was on the chat with one their operators

“…apologies for the delay As I am sure you are aware there was an issue with Mastercard. I have just received an update from my payments team. There was an issue with Mastercard as you may know, and they are re-processing the payments so if you do not receive it in the next 24 hours let us know…”

They told me similar thing yesterday not in live chat but my vip relationship executive told me that if I don’t get money today they will reprocess the payment, but also told me it could take up to 5 working days for that so advised me not to do that but give another 24 hrs to monzo and mastercard to sort it out.

1 Like

They never take 5 working days (on regular basics) 2 o 3 max…but I think that depends if the have to re-processed the payment…all too confusing…to wait looks like the only option :frowning:

Here is an update from Quinnbet, just in.

Dear julie,

We have had further feedback on this situation. AIB, who deal with the withdrawal side of the payment process have confirmed that Mastercard have advised that they had an issue on their side which caused some transactions to reject. They have advised that the issue has now been resolved and they are now reprocessing the transactions. The reprocessing should be complete by the end of the day, and you should receive your funds within 2 to 3 working days. I am truly sorry that you have encountered this delay Julie, but this was due to circumstances outside of our control and definitely not the norm at QuinnBet.

1 Like

Up to 5 working days it’s same as it says on withdrawal page, I know it’s usually done in 2 days but this one for me has been 13 days already. :grin:

1 Like

Obviously nothing today, let’s hope tomorrow is our lucky day.

1 Like

To give an update on this: another batch is being prepared, and will land in the midnight or early morning clearing cycle tonight. :eyes:

Unfortunately, I can’t seem to get a straight answer on what’s actually in it, but if there are still payouts missing then, I have meetings scheduled to get to the bottom of it.

5 Likes

Are the missing payments from Betfair for tonight’s clearing cycle?

I have been waiting for a £750 and a £500 withdrawal for 2 weeks.

2 Likes