Be part of our cashback pilot 🎉

Hiya!

I’m Zeena, you may have not heard from me before but I’m one of the product marketers here at Monzo and I’ve been working with some of the folks here on something very exciting.

Some of you may have already spotted it :eyes:

What is cashback and how does it work?

Cashback on your day-to-day spending

• Try an early version of cashback with Monzo! Get offers from well-known brands and earn when you spend in person or online.

Instant cashback – no waiting

• With this early version of cashback, we’ll give you your money straight away for you to use however you like. You can earn up to £20 in any 28-day period. This is part of the early testing of cashback and may evolve as we evolve the feature.

Get going in a few taps

• Pick the offers you want, tap to activate them, and you’re good to go!

We’ve been designing, building and testing the program for a little bit but we’d love for you to get involved and give it a try. This is an early version of a cashback offering, and we’d love to know what you think. Please bear in mind that whatever we’ve got here might change in future.

We’re inviting 150 community members to test the product before we roll out to everyone, and we wanted to give you the option to be part of this.

All you need to do is complete this short form by end-of-day Monday 12th June. We’ll update your account by Tuesday 13th June. We’ll send you an email to let you know when you can head into the app and start earning cashback, so keep an eye out. :eyes:

P.s. Make sure you’re using the latest version of the app.

Ts&Cs

63 Likes

Excitement! I’ve signed up. :muscle:

Keen for more info, but I’m generally not too keen on having to remember to activate offers but let’s see what the deal is :eyes:

13 Likes

I’m in. Form submitted. Waiting patiently…

giphy

15 Likes

11 Likes

Is this for everyone, or does it replace/go with the existing offers feature of Monzo Plus/Premium?

2 Likes

Submitted :partying_face:

3 Likes

I forgot to ask before applying - cashback applies to Joint Accounts too?

8 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

Oh David.

10 Likes

In!

Can’t wait for 50% cashback for my RSPCA spend.

5 Likes

Prepping the cloak of disappointment protection right now

5 Likes

18 Likes

Cashback will apply to spending on any Monzo card linked to your Monzo personal account, joint account and Flex, as long as your current account remains open. This includes both physical and virtual cards.

We’ll pay cashback earned on joint account spend to your own Cashback Pot.

Spending on business accounts isn’t eligible for cashback, but if we add these in the future we’ll let you know via our usual channels.

Covers personal card, joint accounts and Flex too :tada:

Edit, beaten by the irrepressible Mr Doe!

4 Likes

It does! :rocket: but only for the cardholder signed up to cashback

8 Likes

I’m in, didn’t get the chance with cashback v1 so I’m hopeful for more of that sweet sweet Greggs action, now I’ve moved to within a 2 min drive of one!

2 Likes

Form submitted , exciting times :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I forgot about v1.

All in for the (vegan) sausage rolls. :hotdog:

8 Likes

Done!

3 Likes

This isn’t just for Plus/Premium :smile:

6 Likes