Be part of our cashback pilot 🎉

HOLY :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: - it works with JA’s:

fireworks

Quickly making a community account for MrsW to sign her up to the form…

25 Likes

Done and done! Excited to give this a try

2 Likes

Great move. Looking forward to hearing how this goes for folks.

Will this be specific retailers e.g. “10pc at Morrisons” vs any spend anywhere?

3 Likes

You were right, that WAS a short form!

6 Likes

This sounds great! Sent in my form - hope I make the cut :blush:

2 Likes

Seems very interesting. Would be interesting to see how nationwide any of the offers are, or if they’d end up being very London-centric (being based up in the North East, lots of cashback apps are kinda useless!)

1 Like

hey folks! :wave: been a lurker here in the past and just joined monzo recently to support this work. really excited to see your feedback on the cashback pilot!

33 Likes

Welcome to the community! :blush:

7 Likes

I hope they will be nationwide as I live in Northern Ireland :sweat_smile:
Just submitted the form and looking forward to testing it!

3 Likes

Hi Everyone :wave:

I really want this feature, so I’ve applied and will hopefully make the shortlist.

I Love Monzo :heart:

I also love @davidwalton too - he’s a top chap.

18 Likes

All of our offers for the early pilot are nationwide offers (such as Sainsbury’s, Deliveroo, & Boots). Over time we expect a mix of local and national offers.

But don’t worry - we’re building cashback for everyone, not just people who live in London!

32 Likes

thank you!

7 Likes

Whoops. Made a typo in my Community username on the form… Do I need to resubmit or is it a non-issue? @ZeenaPatel @AlanDoe

2 Likes

I’m in, let’s see.

3 Likes

Fantastic to hear! Anything better than companies like Virgin Credit Cards offer would be great - their interface is so clunky and horrible to use (probably to their benefit!)

4 Likes

Form submitted.

2 Likes

I’ll make a note of this to make sure you don’t miss out :+1:

6 Likes

Well this is exciting! Depending on how it works it might start to move me away from Amex, especially if combined with Flex…

6 Likes