Are we now Monzonauts...? Or something else

• Yep, weā€™re Monzonauts! :rocket:
  • No, it doesnā€™t sound rightā€¦ Iā€™ll put my suggestion in this thread :wink:

0 voters

I think that people who joined before Monzo should be something related to mondo and the ones after should be a monzonaut

1 Like

Hey, meet Monzo the Monzter! (aka: Monzo McMonzoface)

He thinks we should definitely be called ā€˜Monztersā€™ :wink:

7 Likes

Monzo McMonzoface has the best idea. I vote for him as Monzo Mazcot and Monzters as our new name.

1 Like

Got to be the Monzoids. Especially those on Android.

2 Likes

Monzoids sound good to me.

2 Likes

Monzoids sounds like Monzo with hemorrhoids :slight_smile:

1 Like

Monzters gets my vote

2 Likes

Lol well now you put it like thatā€¦!

Been saying it since day one! Weā€™re Monzoids now! haha

Hi everyone

I am Dax, and fairly new to Monzo, and new to the UK in fact. Monzo has made my life a lot easier because itā€™s so difficult to open a bank account here without proof of address. The only thing more difficult than opening a bank account is getting proof of address when youā€™ve just moved here!

Being a fan, I thought we needed a name for fans of Monzo. My suggestion is that we call ourselves

MONZTERS :slight_smile:

If you agree, like this topic, or if you have a better idea, add it as a comment.

Stay bright!
Dax

Youā€™re only a Monzonaut if you work for Monzo :wink:

1 Like

Hey,

Thereā€™s been a bit of chatter about this previously so Iā€™ve gone and merged the threads together, hope you donā€™t mind :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing that post. I did search the forums for ā€˜monztersā€™ but nothing came up. I see that I am very late to the party! :confused:

Moving onā€¦

1 Like

Not a problem :smiley:

i disagree - in the early days Monzonauts were anyone using Monzo. So Iā€™m sticking with that :eyes:

4 Likes

For the long time users Iā€™m sure itā€™s still an accepted term :wink:

2 Likes

A Monzonaut is a Monzo user, not staff member!

Someone at Monzo (who probably joined them after ā€œMondonautā€ was an established phrase to describe users and therefore perhaps misunderstood) spoke about the ā€œMonzonautā€ staff being there to help customers and everyone was like whaaat?

I think it was in one of the staff Q&As where this horrible misunderstanding occurred.

So fear not fellow monzonauts - we are still a recognised people and are not just customers :wink:

1 Like

Oh snap! I was beaten to it with an actual quote by jack.

So @Rika who decided that we are no longer monzonauts? Was it a grand meeting of the ā€œno homersā€ society?

This is just nonesense!

#stillamonzonaut