Annoying adverts

I just had to make this topic after I remembered this awful advert by Ring…

The scouser as the burglar, the smug homeowner, the absurdity of his reaction… it just annoys me! :smile:

What’s an advert that does your head in?

2 Likes

Every. Single. One.

1 Like

This one I saw for Coke.

But yeah I record sport on iTV w Freesat and NetFlix/iPlayer everything else so I don’t see the nonsense. Brave fixes pretty much everything online, and I’m this close to running a PiHole.

2 Likes

The new Trainline app on YouTube. It won’t leave me alone.

And Elevate. God I hate the fake American voices.

Grammerly ads really do my head in, I get them constantly, YouTube ads aren’t cheap and have probably got grammerly over 100 times , what a waste of money.

Someone across the road has Ring and I know when they’re out (I can hear them speaking on it) - it feels dangerous to me

1 Like

Admittedly going against the grain of the thread title, this was marketing genius:

3 Likes

Love it :joy:

The latest batch of Dove adverts, I am so fed up of hearing about microbiome, at least this should slow down the detol disinfect everything adverts, I hope…

I’m glad this thread has been resurected just so i can say Pitpat is the most annoying advert i have ever seen!

https://www.pitpat.com/tvad/

First time watching it I loved it. But I can see how it starts to suck away your soul after that.

1 Like

I find the moneybox adverts annoying. IMO they try to be funny but aren’t