Announcing Our £22m Investment Round and Crowdfunding!

On the ‘certificate’ from the first round it says if you have any queries about transfer of beneficial interest to contact the Nominee via email at info@woodsidesecretaries.co.uk

Just received my email, and invested. Glad to be part of the family!

1 Like

I’ve got my investment in and currently watching the goal edge closer and closer… Any guesses on when the 100% goal is reached?

About the point where I’m next in line to get an email I think.

3 Likes

I keep getting E-Mails telling me to invest even though I already have done?

Would you mind to forward some onto me please? I’ll have them :slight_smile:

1 Like

I suggest you forward one to me for investigation :slight_smile:

Ignore @JMenacho

1 Like

Shhh, I’m an expert, cmon! I can tell you why you are getting them for sure!

@anon72173902 It’s probably worth dropping Crowdcube a message about this as they have the comprehensive list of everyone who has invested so far. The e-mails are coming from them directly, it’s likely a bug in the mailer list. Does the e-mail link to the pitch page?

Hi @Naji this is what i am getting, I have just E-Mailed their support team.

Ah, I think this might be for the benefit of anyone who tried to invest yesterday when there were issues accessing the site, to inform that for these individuals, the 48 hour window has been extended by 24 hours.

Any news on this? A lot of us feel cheated with pledgers being able to post more or less than originally stated and rumours of people spamming signups to increase their chances. Overall to me it sounds as if Monzo haven’t a clue with issues arising from Croudcube on the daily.

Monzo going into a whole spiel of how the seed number system generated fair results, when the whole system was/is so easy to abuse in the ways above anyway. Why was time wasted on such a system anyway!? The whole thing seems so un Monzoish and very unprofessional. I’ve gone from someone excited to have a Monzo account to someone who is now nonplussed and a little annoyed.

3 Likes

So the word from the official forum “leader” is put up or shut up.

Good job! Sounds like the kind of response I would get from my current bank!

2 Likes

I think you’ve misconstrued his comments.

2 Likes

@thom_horne
Just to be clear, while many people expressed certain concerns and gave feedback how it could be done better, so far, you seem to be the only one that says anything about Monzo ‘cheating’.
Please post your sources.

I don’t feel cheated, you seem to generalise a lot and it’s simply not true. Please tame your generalised responses, because each community member is capable of writing our own posts and I don’t see any posts that gave you the right to be our spokesman.

3 Likes

The purpose of my comments was to highlight the fact that the statements that @thom_horne made were incorrect & misleading, in my opinion.

I also made the point that he’s not in a position to judge what the team should or shouldn’t be spending their time on.

And that’s all.

There’s certainly room for improvement with this process. No doubt you’ll be pleased to see that I raised an issue today -

3 Likes

I contacted them and they said not to worry about it and everything is in order.

1 Like

I meant I felt cheated by the users that are abusing the system. Sorry if it was unclear; I’m typing on a phone keyboard.

That’s exactly what you didn’t write and phrase you used is really clear, I’m afraid:

What I wrote still stands, and please note that I’m not discussing your opinion. You have the right to have your own, but please keep it as your own.

2 Likes

I thought it was clear, as I said before I apologise if people got the wrong end of the stick.

As for my own opinion I will keep it to myself; see you all later. I’m gone as it’s clear I can’t have any form of discussion without it being taken apart piece by piece and being used against me.

1 Like