Hi all,
I bought a round of drinks in a bar last night which isn’t showing in the Android feed. Around the time it happened I got a message on the App saying that the Mondo servers were busy, so I guess there was a failed API request. I didn’t get a push notification.
The balance updated in-app within a minute or so, but the transaction never appeared.

A later transaction (Sainsburys) did show immediately.
Screenshot removed because Discourse is configured to disallow new users from posting multiple images
The transaction in question is listed in the API results:
{
"id": "tx_00009AuNRWhlyOBL8869Fh",
"created": "2016-08-03T18:00:01.807Z",
"description": "SMALL BAR BRISTOL GBR",
"amount": -1170,
"currency": "GBP",
"merchant": {
"id": "merch_00009722IapUXXbZR6aqfZ",
"group_id": "grp_00009722IarGQwh5LufA6D",
"created": "2016-04-09T19:12:23.919Z",
"name": "Small Bar",
"logo": "https://mondo-logo-cache.appspot.com/twitter/smallbarbristol/?size=large",
"emoji": "🍺",
"category": "entertainment",
"online": false,
"atm": false,
"address": {
"short_formatted": "31 King Street, Bristol BS1 4DZ",
"formatted": "31 King Street, Bristol BS1 4DZ, United Kingdom",
"address": "31 King Street",
"city": "Bristol",
"region": "",
"country": "GBR",
"postcode": "BS1 4DZ",
"latitude": 51.45178970000001,
"longitude": -2.5949983,
"zoom_level": 17,
"approximate": false
},
"updated": "2016-04-28T11:26:05.355Z",
"metadata": {
"created_for_merchant": "merch_00009722IapUXXbZR6aqfZ",
"created_for_transaction": "tx_00009722IZMO0GOshrCzKb",
"foursquare_category": "Pub",
"foursquare_id": "529f788f11d2b09b2b26b7cd",
"foursquare_website": "http://www.smallbarbristol.com",
"google_places_icon": "https://maps.gstatic.com/mapfiles/place_api/icons/bar-71.png",
"google_places_id": "ChIJy69AhHiOcUgRyGhXk62AbE0",
"google_places_name": "Small Bar",
"suggested_name": "Small Bar",
"suggested_tags": "#drinks #fun",
"twitter_id": "smallbarbristol"
},
"disable_feedback": false
},
"notes": "",
"metadata": {},
"account_balance": 6150,
"attachments": [],
"category": "entertainment",
"is_load": false,
"settled": "",
"local_amount": -1170,
"local_currency": "GBP",
"updated": "2016-08-03T18:00:01.974Z",
"account_id": "acc_00009AsITNvQhNayOOdJA1",
"counterparty": {},
"scheme": "gps_mastercard",
"dedupe_id": "391430805160803026093012319",
"originator": false
},
Cheers
Matt