This impacts the first-time user experience.
Steps to reproduce
Note this is a “first time” only experience, i.e. I can’t reproduce it because there isn’t a way for me to get the app / my account back it’s original state.
- Open Monzo app with account which hasn’t enabled Monzo.me yet
- Select a transaction from the “Home” tab.
- Select “Split cost using Monzo.me” (note Monzo.me introduction page appears with two options, the first being a larger blue button something like “enable”.
- Select the 2nd option to under the large blue button at the bottom (some thing akin to “learn more”)
- Read through page (scroll to the bottom).
- Select the large blue “enable” button. (info page / may / may not have closed - unsure - I feel like I needed to press the “back” button).
- On the transaction page, select “Split cost using Monzo.me” again.
- Introduction page appears (again) with option to enable
- Select “enable”
- Loop between 7 and 9.
- Select “back” to get to “home”.
- Select transaction again.
- Select “Split cost using Monzo.me” again (note payment splitting options appear as expected).
To pop up with payment splitting options after selecting “enable” the first time.
Unable to proceed to splitting options until transaction is closed by returning to “Home” tab and transaction reopened.
No obvious progress made after selecting “enable”.
OS: Android 8.1.0 (patch level 5 June 2018)
Device: Google Pixel 2 XL
App Version: 2.1.2 (beta)