Amazon Prime Day 2021

Also in the market for a good 4k 120hz tv but the pickings are very slim on amazon.

Got personally put off by the lg/webos ones as there app store not being great. Think theyve only recently got iplayer and itv hub?

Been considering getting a Kindle Fire HD 10 but I understand there’s no NowTV app for it, which is disappointing as I use my current tablet mostly for watching streaming TV/films.

1 Like

Doesn’t really bother me, I’ll tend to use a 4K Fire TV Stick if needed. I don’t use iPlayer or ITV Hub either. :grimacing:

Decided to complete the set and get a mower too. I now have an extra brand new trimmer I need to flog.

2 Likes

I got the HD 8 Plus and it is perfect for my intended use, however, it is very small and won’t be to everyone’s liking.

Got the Netflix and Disney+ apps on it, as well as BBC iPlayer, the three I can download from.

Three months free Kindle Unlimited and, as I bought it mainly as a Kindle and mini portable TV app device, I am happy so far.

Ordered yesterday, arrived today. Cost me £39.99 net of offers and promotions, so price point okay for me too.

Time will tell if I use it as much as I deliberated over it.

2 Likes

Well, I really pushed the boat out.
After hours of browsing, I managed to buy a new power bank.
And that was only because the good lady hogs the one we already have :joy:

6 Likes

We just got in under the wire on a Prime Day purchase, but see that the same item is back as a lightning deal today

No suspicions of subterfuge or anything; they probably just have an allotted number they had put aside for a sale. It did mean we got the other item we were looking at for the Prime Deal price the other side of midnight when it was not applying correctly before, so all is gravy

So if there was anything you had your eye on, but did not get to, it might be worth looking again during Wednesday

1 Like
  • Blink Mini indoor camera - half price at £1* 4.99. Doing sterling service in the shed
  • Echo Dot 4th gen - to upgrade the KitchenDot - silly price of £14.99 with voucher I had
  • a Shark cordless vacuum at £170 off!
2 Likes