AMAZING MONZO!

Just joined MONZO & it’s the best thing I ever did! I’ve even been shouting about it to my customers I speak to in my role which has nothing to do with MONZO and the amount that say ‘Oh yeah I’ve heard about them’ is unbelievable! For a ‘bank’ that doesn’t advertise it’s gotta be the best of all the digital ones! The process is so easy and I cannot wait to start saving money…it literally makes you not wanan spend it so I’m looking forward to building up a nice balance over the. Ext year which I have never done before so getting the overtime in whilst I can! Cannot wait to take MONZO on holiday with me either and also…make it my regular main bank account…Bye Bye High Street bank! Thanks MONZO!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

24 Likes

Welcome to the Monzo community, Word of mouth is best. don’t forget they have Monzo Plus and Premium to make the experience even better. I will add, these are optional!

Check out the other threads for the best place to save your money

4 Likes

Welcome! Glad you’re enjoying it!

Monzo definitely do advertise though. You’ll notice it more now you’re a customer.

4 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to share some positive feedback, people don’t do this often enough. I’m sure the team will really appreciate it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I hope so too! I work in head of customer service for a very large UK broadband firm and all we get are the negative ones so I think @Monzo thoroughly deserve the praise !:grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Virgin Media? :eyes::eyes:

P.S. Thanks for the feedback it’s so greatly appreciated!!!

3 Likes

Lol very close but it’s a big one and not them!:grinning: Could learn a thing or too from MONZO though I would say and no problem, the feedback is well deserved! I’m doing my best to navigate this community now and have finally mastered the Monzo App so really please to be on board and using it as my main and only bank account :grinning:

2 Likes

If you need to contact CS, be prepared to wait an hour or two and you’ll be transferred department because the first person can’t help you correctly! You’ll be right at home, it’s just like working for an ISP! :joy:

Ofc I’m mostly joking, you’ll find that you rarely need to contact Monzo CS

2 Likes

I thought you were serious then and I was getting ready to kick off! Yep agreed…I’ve not spoken to one human yet on a phone with MONZO and I’m quite happy with that! I’m sure they are a lovely bunch but if it’s all done online…service I’ve had so far is fantastic…and yes…DO know what you mean regarding the last bit but can’t say too much as me pics on here! It’s a work in progress !:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Monzo community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wouldn’t happen to be TalkTalk would it? :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.