Allow getting rid of the Get Paid early notification

Since the “Get paid early” feature was released, both me and my wife are getting 2x notifications per month as both our salaries are paid into the joint account on different dates and generate a notification to both of us. We would rather not have the notification, either by opting out of the feature or by selecting a default behaviour (always / never get paid early without asking).
Any plans to tweak the feature?

I think within time they will get rid of the draw wallet gimmick it’s ok the very first time but after a while like you say, they could probably remove the drag wallet feature and replace it with a simple yes or no get paid early button

I think the dragging action is all about getting consent. You have to agree to specific things in order to get paid early so they want the extra reassurance in the event that something goes wrong that you actually consented.
It’s easy to accidentally click a notification or button but it’s harder to swipe up the animation when agreeing to it.

Don’t get rid of the wallet screen - it’s the most satisfying slide down action ever* :confetti_ball:

*there may be others too

1 Like

That’s beside the point though. I don’t need to make a decision every month whether I want to get paid early or not. Just give me the option to select a default behaviour or to opt out altogether?

2 Likes

I hate the animations

1 Like