Advanced money management tools for joint accounts 🆕

Same behaviour after upgrading to the latest TestFlight version (5.83.0)

My only feedback so far is the restrictions of 5 virtual cards. I’m not greedy, but I would like to see the limit tweaked a little. Say 6, but with one that is ringfenced solely for joint accounts when none exist for joint (or joint pots)

So that’s 5 that can be used anywhere, and 1 extra special that can only be used on joint when none are attached to it.

Food for thought hopefully :wink:

1 Like

Ask and you shall receive :eyes:

You can also visit our site for a bit more info on what’s coming soon

5 Likes

Hi, I’ve joined the waitlist. Do I need to do anything else? Thanks.

This now looks to be fixed for me @rossmonzo Thanks for taking a look.

2 Likes

Great to hear! Thanks for your feedback :grinning:

1 Like

Worked as expected. Seamless. Also got you a new paid user as I convinced my missus it was worth signing up for. Great!

1 Like

At Revolut you can use up to 20 virtual cards :grin::wink:

1 Like

I am still seeing this issue on android 5.82.0. is this fixed and rolling out still?

Jesus. I spent like 8 years asking for it. Thanks for implemeting it, Monzo team. It’s been a long time in the asking, for a lot of us on here.

7 Likes

“I spent like 8 years asking for it.”

Seems like that for me too. But in actual fact, custom categories launched with Plus June-2019 (5 years ago) and Joint Account launched September-2018 (almost 6 years ago)

:musical_note::musical_note::musical_note:
Time flies by when your banking has a pain
Looking at the teardowns time and time again
:musical_note::musical_note::musical_note:

5 Likes

Ah well, that’s not quite as bad :smile:

2 Likes

Well this is 1 way to move me from plus to perks. Wasn’t convinced before but the ability to move more of my banking from my account back into my joint is a huge win. Its a bit crazy I’ve had to move my subscription budget every month into my personal account to come out of a pot but no longer!

1 Like

Can anyone confirm if the Perks plan gives you 4.60% on joint easy access savings pots?

I have perks, my partner doesn’t. Interest on joint pots is 4.1%. I’m not sure what happens if you both have Perks, that might give the extra 0.5% on joint pots.

I had an email today with new/changed T&Cs for Instant Savings Pots that seemed to indicate that both personal and joint were now treated the same. Reached out for confirmation in case my reading of this was wrong.

2 Likes

The joint account is missing some functions and abilities that come with the personal accounts

Please merge the products offerings together. The joint account should have the same options as the personal account

Example:

1. Unable to share payment links from joint accounts

2. joint overdraft or cred facilities

3. The upgraded accounts (perkz etc) should be available as a joint account

Etc

2 Likes

Having trouble getting this joint account tab to appear in google sheets. Am I missing something?
I found the ‘Auto-spreadsheet’ button listed in the perks benefits, but it doesn’t do anything.

1 Like

@rossmonzo Can I get clarification on virtual cards please? Current situation is I have perks my partner is on a free account and as per your table she can’t see or use my virtual cards on the joint account. My question is, if she upgrades to extra as per your table she still won’t be able to see or use my virtual cards I’ve set up on joint pots, could she then set up her own card on the same pot I’ve set up a card on, ie 2 separate virtual cards on 1 pot?

I can clarify that. That’s exactly how it will work.

1 Like