A new look for the Account tab

From an iOS viewpoint, historical data suggests maybe a few days yet? image

1 Like

The latest March update says ios will be getting an updated payments tab this month, but no mention of the account tab we still haven’t got!

9 Likes

iOS 2.38.0 was released 3d ago so… I reckon w/c 25th for next release?

This feature has gone really quiet considering it was being rolled out. Any reason it is going so slowly @cookywook :man_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes

They seem to work on fortnightly iOS releases barring releases to fix bugs (which are oddly numbered the same as a ‘release’, surely they’d be 2.37.1??).

So I am still holding out for the 25th but very happy to be proven wrong/earlier!

Storm Gareth? :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Anyone out there have any more on this? Very keen to get this and the Amex Integration now!

2 Likes

It’s out on Android :tada:

Still not available on iOS :slight_smile:

Amex is pretty close (I think :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) - it should be going into Labs “soon” (I’m guessing this week or next. But that’s only a guess :innocent:)

2 Likes

Any news on the iOS release? The app was updated today but no sign of the new Account tab…

10 Likes

Been scrapped like cheque imaging probably :joy:

9 Likes

I’ve had the same.

Wile the new Payments tab design showed potential for a much better UX, I’m not sure it was ready for release yet. Hopefully, some of the suggested improvements will be implemented when it is fully released.

1 Like

You can thank @nickh for this little nugget.

But if you go into Monzo Labs and activate the Barclaycard Lab - and then force quit - you have the new account tab.

8 Likes

image I have the new Account tab now.

I like it.

Except, which of my Pots are locked? I can’t tell…

9 Likes

I’ve done this now :grinning:

Doesn’t seem to include pot history (i.e. list of in/out transfers) that I’ve seen mentioned/screenshot before from Android. Hopefully that’ll be part of the full rollout.

Also, top of the account page still looks old style - possibly again due to not being ready for full rollout - instead of how it looked at top of this thread from the preview.

Not got mine yet. Good to see the iOS rollout has started.

2 Likes

I’ve only got it through the Labs feature as I added my Barclaycard.

Have you switched on Barclaycard in Labs? You need to do this then force quit the app to see the new account tab. You don’t have to actually have a Barclay card to connect, so anyone can do it.

4 Likes

I just did this. Thanks ^_^

It might be a “backstop” version that is ok’d for Labs (no evidence to prove this mind you)

Either way nice to see!

1 Like

Only way you can tell with the new layout is to go into the pot now, issue due to smaller image sizes but the looks :wink:

1 Like