A new look for the Account tab

(Sarcasm is the finest form of wit.) #163

From an iOS viewpoint, historical data suggests maybe a few days yet?

1 Like
March Monthly Update
(David watson ) #164

The latest March update says ios will be getting an updated payments tab this month, but no mention of the account tab we still haven’t got!

9 Likes
(Sarcasm is the finest form of wit.) #165

iOS 2.38.0 was released 3d ago so… I reckon w/c 25th for next release?

(Frank) #166

This feature has gone really quiet considering it was being rolled out. Any reason it is going so slowly @cookywook :man_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes
(Sarcasm is the finest form of wit.) #167

They seem to work on fortnightly iOS releases barring releases to fix bugs (which are oddly numbered the same as a ‘release’, surely they’d be 2.37.1??).

So I am still holding out for the 25th but very happy to be proven wrong/earlier!

((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #168

Storm Gareth? :speak_no_evil:

1 Like
(Robi Gyorky) #169

Anyone out there have any more on this? Very keen to get this and the Amex Integration now!

2 Likes
(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #170

It’s out on Android :tada:

Still not available on iOS :slight_smile:

Amex is pretty close (I think :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) - it should be going into Labs “soon” (I’m guessing this week or next. But that’s only a guess :innocent:)

2 Likes

Any news on the iOS release? The app was updated today but no sign of the new Account tab…

10 Likes

Been scrapped like cheque imaging probably :joy:

9 Likes

No Account screen refresh for me, but interestingly, the update to the Pay tab that was released last week in version 2.39 has now reverted to its previous layout…

1 Like

I’ve had the same.

Wile the new Payments tab design showed potential for a much better UX, I’m not sure it was ready for release yet. Hopefully, some of the suggested improvements will be implemented when it is fully released.

1 Like
(Jordan) #175

You can thank @nickh for this little nugget.

But if you go into Monzo Labs and activate the Barclaycard Lab - and then force quit - you have the new account tab.

8 Likes
(Sarcasm is the finest form of wit.) #176

I have the new Account tab now.

I like it.

Except, which of my Pots are locked? I can’t tell…

9 Likes

I’ve done this now :grinning:

Doesn’t seem to include pot history (i.e. list of in/out transfers) that I’ve seen mentioned/screenshot before from Android. Hopefully that’ll be part of the full rollout.

Also, top of the account page still looks old style - possibly again due to not being ready for full rollout - instead of how it looked at top of this thread from the preview.

(Peter Shillito) #178

Not got mine yet. Good to see the iOS rollout has started.

2 Likes
(Sarcasm is the finest form of wit.) #179

I’ve only got it through the Labs feature as I added my Barclaycard.

Have you switched on Barclaycard in Labs? You need to do this then force quit the app to see the new account tab. You don’t have to actually have a Barclay card to connect, so anyone can do it.

4 Likes
(Peter Shillito) #181

I just did this. Thanks ^_^

(Jordan) #182

It might be a “backstop” version that is ok’d for Labs (no evidence to prove this mind you)

Either way nice to see!

1 Like