A new look for the Account tab

Switching to the account tab (on iOS) just crashed for me and logged me out :grimacing:

1 Like

Works ok for me (on iOS)

1 Like

Yeah, seems fine now. :man_shrugging:t3:

Is there an ETA for iOS :pray:t3:

8 Likes

Just updated to the latest Android beta this morning and I have the new account screen :partying_face: It’s soooooooooooo much nicer, makes me wonder how I didn’t hate the old layout :laughing:

Pot history is cool too :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Genuinely and perhaps quite irrationally jealous.

9 Likes

Same here! :joy:

The roll out will continue to ramp up this week :tada:

I’m so looking forward to getting it :yum: I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve said this… But Monzo continues to be exciting :joy: And for a bank, that’s crazy :partying_face:

11 Likes

Any ideas on roll out for IOS?

1 Like

Lurrrve it, but am I the only one that finds the capitalised ‘OF’ a tad annoying? :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I didn’t until you pointed it out :neutral_face:

7 Likes

Any ideas when it’s comjng to iOS .

1 Like

Hi @BethS, any idea when it will be available on iOS

3 Likes

It’s “just round the corner”

I got the new design today on Android so I will have been part of the “increased roll out”. So all being well I can’t imagine a full / IOS one being far… :soon: :monzo:

2 Likes

Just got the update this morning for Android.

Looks so much better! Well done guys :+1:

3 Likes

Same! It’s a lot cleaner. I really like that I can now see the total amount in all the pots.

Some feedback:

• It would be good on the first screen to see if a pot is locked
  • The progess bar and text if there’s a goal takes up a little too much screen real estate for me… I like the mockup @nathanthomson8 did above

I’ve also noticed a bug - so I’ll post that in the bugs forum

3 Likes

Any idea when this will be available on iOS. Would love to test it

2 Likes

I gave you the answer to this a couple of days ago, take a look above :point_up_2:

In the world of testing, you cant compile comprehensive test results in a couple of days. Be patient, I’m sure it will be :soon: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Got it now too, looks good but I have two comments:

1. The mostly redundant “add money” option would be tidier included in the 3 options under the card picture.
  2. I would prefer the overdraft section to be below the pots. This may depend on if you have an OD or not, though. Without an OD it sits there like an advert!
2 Likes

I have an overdraft (currently unused) and it is in the same place :slight_smile:

I agree though. Perhaps if you don’t have one or if you do and it is not being used, it can be moved lower down?

I’m hoping that we will be able to customise the order of these sections in the near future

3 Likes