You’ve invested £20,000,000 in Monzo! 🚀

I read from the pre-investment information that it started at 10am so I bought them during a break in my Mathematics training this morning. Bought 100 so I could easily multiply any future share price :grin: .

4 Likes

Now this is a great idea :rofl:

I was in a meeting and had to “pay attention”.couldnt just concentrate on my phone for 30 secs. Had to be nonchalant.

3 Likes

I think I beat everybody :joy:

:boom:

12 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

:wink:

4 Likes

Took you 3 hours and 24 minutes after your pre sale went live, last place so far :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:

What mysterious cheat codes did you key into the Monzo app to do this? :smirk:

2 Likes

Haha!! Yes good spot, however luckily there was no way for the pre-sale to run out so I bought mine as I was eating a cheese and ham roll for my lunch at work :woozy_face::joy:

3 Likes

Don’t answer if its not info you can give publicly. I would have thought employees would have some company share/investment scheme? Is this different?

Ooh 1 minute in it!

As I understand it, staff can select a different mix of options and salary depending on their risk appetite / need for monthly income, so there’ll be different amounts of each per employee (and per role).

I don’t think there’s anything to stop staff participating in this crowdfund, too. But for that they’d be treated just like you and me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I see what you mean. similar to buying shares of a company out your post tax wage on the public market.

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d have been 10:01 If I hadn’t had to force close the app :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Too late as ever :joy:

Screenshot_20181205-100258__01

Why is iOS has green top and Android Gray :thinking:

Mine on iOS was grey until I changed the category :wink:

1 Like

I changed the category from general to finances.

2 Likes

10:00 here too.

3 Likes